The Ballentines in Tennessee

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Weight Loss!!

Some of you may know that I have been trying to lose weight. I actually have lost about 10 lbs since the beginning of may!! Yeah me!! There will be no pics of me on here until I lose the rest of the weight that I am attempting to get rid of. Some people have said that they can tell a difference already in the way that I look but I can't. Some of my clothes feel a little bigger but I may be halucinating! I think that some of the weight loss can be due to the fun I have been having with my Wii Fit! Oh well, wish me luck!

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM , Blogger Reg said...

good luck!

 
At 1:27 PM , Blogger Jay, Deb, Shelby, and Julia said...

According to my doc I have lost 17 lbs! Yea me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home